MUSE-Indo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUSE-Indonesia Forum

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Lady Gaga Strips Down, Plays Piano In VMA Promos

Go down 
PengirimMessage
hurricanemaxi
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Jumlah posting : 25
Registration date : 10.08.11

Lady Gaga Strips Down, Plays Piano In VMA Promos Empty
PostSubyek: Lady Gaga Strips Down, Plays Piano In VMA Promos   Lady Gaga Strips Down, Plays Piano In VMA Promos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

It's a big week for Lady Gaga. After announcing she'd be performing at the 2011 Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 28, promos for the big show featuring the Mother Monster herself were unveiled, giving fans a very candid, stripped-down take on her latest single, "Yoü and I."

In one clip, Gaga proves that it is possible to remove your bra and play the piano at the same time. She then stands up from the piano, holding some strategically placed sheet music to stay suitable for TV. In a second promo, Gaga sits and croons the track, a jazz band backing her up.

"Sometimes I'm really happy and I write music, and sometimes I'm really angry and sometimes I'm really drunk or sometimes I'm super sober," she says in another promo about the impending big night. "You don't really know why or if or how you write music."

Lady Gaga Strips Down, Plays Piano In VMA Promos
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1